When Serious Injuries Are The Result Of Prescription Drug Errors
We place our trust in doctors and pharmacists to prescribe and distribute the correct medications. Most of the time, this trust is well placed. However, serious consequences can result when the wrong dosage or type of medication is either prescribed or filled.
Millions of Americans suffer from medical and pharmacy malpractice. Even a small mistake can have disastrous consequences. Harvey & Foote Law Firm, LLC, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, provides experienced and knowledgeable legal counsel on a wide range of medical malpractice lawsuits, including prescription drug malpractice.
Taking On Complex Prescription Drug Error Lawsuits
Our firm provides legal counsel for the full spectrum of medication and pharmaceutical error lawsuits, including:
- A doctor who prescribes the wrong medicine
- A doctor or nurse who administers the wrong medicine
- A nursing home or assisted living employee who administers the wrong medicine
- A doctor who prescribes medication the patient is allergic to
- A nurse or pharmacist who reads the doctor’s instructions incorrectly
- A pharmacist who dispenses the wrong medication or the wrong dosage
- A pharmacist who provides the wrong instructions to the patient
- A pharmacist who mixes medications that cannot be mixed
Like all medical malpractice cases, prescription drug error lawsuits are highly complex and require extensive resources to pursue. Our attorneys work with medical specialists to build strong cases that produce positive outcomes.
We carefully review each case and have medical specialists review them as well, if necessary. By doing so, we are confident that those cases we accept are strong enough to gain a fair settlement or argue in court.