Jennifer specializes in nursing home abuse and neglect cases.
Jennifer grew up in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She attended Trinity University in San Antonio, TX, and graduated cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa. Jennifer received her law degree from the University of New Mexico in 2000.
Upon her graduation from law school, Jennifer began working for the State Public Defender's Office. Before joining the Harvey & Foote Law Firm, Jennifer had already become a committed trial attorney. In her capacity as a public defender, Jennifer gained extensive, invaluable trial experience.
Jennifer joined the Harvey & Foote Law Firm in 2007. She has devoted a large portion of her practice to arguing and briefing cases in the New Mexico Court of Appeals, the New Mexico Supreme Court, and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals. Her published decisions include Corum v. Roswell Senior Living, 2010-NMCA-105, 149 NM 287, 248 P.3d 329, and Weiss v. THI, 2013-NMCA-054.
Jennifer is admitted to practice in the State of New Mexico, the U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico, and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals. She is a member of the National Consumer Voice for Quality Long-Term Care, the New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association of Justice (AAJ) and the AAJ Nursing Home Litigation Group. She is fluent in Spanish and conversant in French.
Areas Of Practice
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Health & Health Care Law
- Wrongful Death -- Defense
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Premises Liability -- Defense
- New Mexico
- University of New Mexico School of Law, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas
- Bachelor's Degree
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: Spanish and History
Honors and Awards
- International Moot Court Competition, One of the Top Four Oral Advocates in the Region
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Citizens' Coalition for Nursing Home Reform, Member
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association of Justice (AAJ), Member
- AAJ Nursing Home Litigation Group, Member